Hello everyone, here we come with an article to share some information about NEET exam.With this article, we will share with you about the how to check the results and when the counseling begins for this test.check out the article to know more details about this.This entrance test will be conducted every year in the month of June or may.But In 2018 it will be conducted on 10th may that is on Thursday.To write this test first we have to fill an application that will be released in January 2018.This test is conducted for to get admission for MBBS and BDS courses.NEET test is conducted by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education).
Neet Results 2018 @ Www.cbseneet.nic.in
It will be conducted in various cities in India.NEET is an entrance test for getting admission into medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges of the country.From the year 2016 onwards, AIPMT exam has been replaced by NEET examination.Now all the medical college consider NEET score to get admission in MBBS/BDS courses.
You will be getting the admission into medical and dental college based on the marks you scored on NEET Entrance exam.this is a national level entrance exam.There will be individual cut offset by each college.The results will be declared by CBSE in the form of scorecard after which merit list of the qualified candidates will be released.Every candidate will be having a NEET account to check their results.
CHANGES INTRODUCED BY NEET 2018 FOLLOWS:
HOW TO CHECK THE NEET RESULT @ WWW.CBSENEET.NIC.IN
These are the steps to follow the check your results
- go to official website for NEET EXAM.
- Under the ‘Online Services’ section, click on NEET (UG) Result.
- A new tab will open where candidates shall have to enter their roll number and Date of Birth.
- Click on submit once you’ve verified your credentials.
- Your Result will be displayed on the screen. Download and take multiple printouts for future use.
After completing your exam you can check your marks.NEET Answer Key will be released by CBSE so candidates can easily calculate their overall score.The marking scheme is as follows:
Correct Answer: +4
Incorrect Answer: -1
NEET Score= (No. of correct answers X 4) – (No. of incorrect answers X 1)
The NEET 2018 scorecard is released only in the online mode and consists of the following details:
- Personal Details of the candidate such as Name, Parent’s Names, Gender, Date of Birth, Category, Roll No., Application No., etc.
- Marks secured in Physics, Chemistry, & Biology.
- Total marks secured.
- Total percentile obtained.
- NEET Category Rank.
- NEET All India Rank (AIR).
- NEET All India Quota Rank (for 15% seats).
- Cut-off Score for counseling under All India Seats.
- Exam Qualifying Status (whether qualified NEET 2017 or not).
After the declaration of NEET 2018 results, a merit list will be released by CBSE.This list consists of people who have opted for 15% All India Quota seats in their application form. Other candidates will have to counsel on the basis of their ranks they got in their test.
This is the information about the NEET, In this article, we have shown you about how to check the results and what is marks schema.hope you have got a clear idea if you have any queries please mention in the comment section below.Have a nice day.All the best.